3.06.2012

ONE OF THE FIRST

December 6, 2008 - this was in Capitola Village. The old shared computer that held all the other shots from this day has departed to wherever defunct electronics go. Luckily I had saved one shot through email before the memory was wiped, and now my laptop is not for public use. Such a good sunset, I'm a huge fan of ascending clouds (or maybe descending depending on where you stand?). Totally remember this day - some of my friends were in town and it was decided that we would go Christmas shopping, which is pretty much my worst nightmare. After a short amount of time I used the sunset as my excuse to escape the stores for awhile, and my friend and I cut away from the group. Pretty happy we did, even if the result is one photo - the memory remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment