3.10.2012

r.i.p. canon rebel #9

The day was December 16, 2009. The weather was mild and my mood was upbeat. Take the dog to the beach? Sure, why not. So I'm waiting for the sunset and everyone is frolicking in the sand, but my little punk of a dog just couldn't play nice. He was growling and snapping at the other friendly canine, so I looked at the clouds and decided I was over it. Fifteen minutes later we made it home and the sky looked insane. That sort of electric pink doesn't happen all the time. Even if I got in my car I wouldn't have been able to make it back in time. So guess who gets the blame? And that is the story of why I no longer have a dog....Just kidding; really it's a family dog so he lives with my mom now, but even if I visit it's unlikely I'd take him for beach sunsets anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment